Monday, January 12, 2009

I Will Rememer You.

I know your name
And I weep when you hurt
And I cheer when you win
Because you are my son

I will come when you call
I will hear your prayers
And I will fight for my name
Because you are my son

-You Are My Son, Scarecrow and Tinmen

"Naked I came from my mother's womb,
and naked I will depart.
The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away;
may the name of the Lord be praised."

-Job 1:21

This past weekend was devastating to me. Things I cannot completely verbalize yet for fear of completely breaking down occurred on January 10th. I know I will carry the scars of that day for the rest of my life. My life has seemingly passed in slow motion and is void of any real color, much like the winter landscape around me. Every where I look, there is some kind of reminder to me of life and love lost. I never knew I could feel so completely empty. So lifeless. So grey. Life in monochrome.

I will remember you fondly and always with all the love in my heart. I will not be complete again until I meet you again, on the other side of this life. May God keep you and protect you until we meet again. January 10th, 2009 will always be with me.


No comments: